Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chalkboard Craze!

I cut these tags using my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  Used a variety of stamps and embossed them using white embossing powder then stamped a little bit of a shadow over them to make a chalk-like affect.  I added some ribbon and buttons and then wrote in a little "note" on each one.  Of course these can be wiped away and a new message can be written on them.

I thought these would be so cute on a bulletin board, gift box or used to leave a cute little message to someone.
My favorite is the swirl tags but second is the birthday pig!  HA HA HA

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I have to say I like that pig a lot too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!