Monday, September 1, 2014

Disneyworld or Bust

I'm so excited that we're heading off to Disneyworld on Friday!  Carly and I decided to make our own autograph books for all the characters we encounter.  So you know me, I couldn't just make one.  I made a few more for the next craft sale.

The smaller ones were made by me.  I cut cardstock at 4 x 11 and cut six plain printer paper at 3.75 x 10.75.  Stapled at the center and then folded in half.  The autograph books are now 4x5.5.  I decorated the fronts using my plethora of Disney items/cutouts/paper and stamped the word "autographs" for each.

I can't wait for our trip!  We are going to be so exhausted and it's going to be so much fun!


This one was made by altering a Bazzil mini album that I had for so long and almost forgot about.  I decided to cover it with primary colors and then just accent it with Disney embellishments.

I may do more but with a princess theme.  But everyone loves Mickey!

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridges:  Mickey and Friends and Mickey Font
"Autographs" stamp was another Rubber Paws gift.
A lot of the embellishments were given in different swaps that I've been involved in - can't beat that!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute!! I am jealous of your trip :-) Have a magical time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out great! Have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic and so much nicer than the ones you buy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!