Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cocoa for Two

When I bought these tubes, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them.  Then the idea of cocoa shots came to mind.  I planned on doing individual ones but then decided to make a set instead.  Two tubes filled with cocoa and one with marshmallows.  I also tied on a candy cane and an adorable tag.  It's funny, I didn't think I had anything cocoa or warm wishes themed.  I have some coffee stamps, but they are coffee pots not cups.  Anyhow, I checked with my stamping friends to see if I could borrow something from them and of course they were more than gracious to share.  Then I realized that I have a cup on my Season of Joy cricut cartridge with a tag option and I also overlooked that I have a stamp that actually says, Warm Wishes For A Happy  Holiday.  Perfect...

So I was glad I decided to actually SHOP MY STASH.  LOL

These photos do not do it justice, but they did turn out so cute.  The tops are covered with a scallopped circle and then tied with jute.


I placed the trio in a 4" cellophane baggie and then tied with burlap ribbon.  I placed the set in a mug to display, but what a great gift!  I'm hoping that inspires shoppers to purchase and present the gift in this manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!