Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cards, cards and more cards!


I was on a card making roll last night.  Made nine in about an hour.  I just grabbed a collection of items that I've had for about two years and started layering on a card base.  So easy.

As you can tell,  they have not been placed on card bases yet.  I figured I'd add a sentiment before I give them away.

The collection of stickers, paper, and chipboard pieces are from Colorbok.  It's their Antique Paperie collection and I purchased them at Joanne's on clearance.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so impressed that you created all of these in just a few hours. I fuss and stress over every one that I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!