Thursday, March 26, 2015

Your Just My Style!

I keep saying I want to take more pictures of my canvas before the final product just so you can see the progress.  Well that didn't happen...LOL!

I did however, take a photo of what I thought was the final product of my latest Art Journal entry.  Here it is:

I'm working on the page on the left side.  It's a combination of acrylic paint, ink and sprays.  I also used some of my Wink of Stella white glitter pen - love this!  It is my favorite purchase from the Scrapbook Expo this year.

So what to do with this colorful canvas, you ask??  I handcut scrap paper to create another She Art.  Can you tell that She Art is becoming my favorite thing to do in 2015?

I inked up and highlighted portions of the "She" and added some rub ons and stamped images (bees and sentiment "You're Just My Style"

Here She is:



Happy Spring Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. All of your pages are so amazing!! The she-art is stunning!! I love the design and the beautiful colors!! You did a fabulous job on all of them!! You've made me want to pull out my journal and play!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing Dorlene. I love the beautiful colors and your "She Art." So nice to let your creativity flow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!