Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Peace

I finished another Art Journal page.   I worked on the base of this page awhile ago and then moved on  to other pages before going back to this one.

I saw somewhere that someone adhered rolled pieces of paper to their canvas so I thought I'd like to try it.  I grabbed some scrap pink paper and started inking it up.  I also stamped random background on some of the papers.  I also grabbed my trusty English/Spanish dictionary and tore out some pages.

Once I adhered them to the page, I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do.  I used an empty toilet tissue roll to apply white paint circles on the 3D papers and then decided to make one of them a peace sign.  Then grabbed some white rub-on letters that I have and wrote the word "peace".

Here's the final page:


Another shot and a side view:



So here's what I hate about the Art Journal.  I really, really,, really like how this turned out and would love to frame it but I have more art work on the backside of this page.  I really need to only work on one side of pages.

I love how this turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!