Sunday, December 13, 2015

Recycled Trees Are Finished!!

OH EM GEE!  I love these trees!  They are so much cuter in person, but hopefully these photos show off how adorable these are.  AND totally free!  I recycled the trees using the cardboard pieces that come between 3-ring binder covers.  Everything else was taken from my own stash...Yes!  That's right!  I shopped my own stash!

I knew I was going to use the BINGO chips somehow and I was about to just adhere them to the tree until I glanced on my work area and saw the punched snowflakes.  I knew they would be THAT much cuter if they were included. 

The paper itself is so colorful and festive, but with the addition of the snowflakes, BINGO chips and bling, it's so much more festive.

The second tree, I created a fringe by sewing together three layers of crepe paper (I buy these all the time at yard sales for super duper cheap!) and then using my fringe scissors to cut the edges.  I sprayed glitter mist all over and then scrunched up.  I punched multi-color Christmas bulbs using a punch that was gifted from Rubber Paws. 

Each tree is sitting on top of wooden spools covered with a brown print paper and tied off with ribbon.


I can't wait to show these off on my mantel!



Check out this earlier post for more photos:  HERE


1 comment:

  1. They're so gorgeous!! Wow!! And what a beautiful mantel!! It's so festive and fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!