Wednesday, February 10, 2016

You're Such a Deer (Literally)

While we were in beautiful Wyoming, they had these CUTE decorated deer heads at many of the gift shops.  They were $50 each for the kit!  After picking my jaw off the floor, I said I can make that.  And that I did!


I found a free pattern on Pinterest; gathered cardboard and scrapbook paper (Tim Holtz paper pad) and made THIS:





LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how it turned out!!  He's now hanging in Carly's room.


I feel the need to make many more, but have no idea why!


$50?  Free?  Hmmmm guess which one I chose.  LOL


Don't you love it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a fabulous project. You are so creative to do this on your own. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!