Saturday, April 9, 2016

1 Peter 5:7 Glory Art

I love bible study and especially one that combines bible study and art.  Go to Triple the Scraps, Glory Art icon on the right.

Patter sends us the study with versus to work on.  We're also challenged to do something artful to support what we learn.This is Bible Study Challenge #3.

Here's mine:


Products:
Harlequin stencil and baby pink acrylic paint
Rose stencil with Turquoise Ink (SU!)
Starburst background stamp (Justrite) with Bright Pink Ink (SU!)
Cardboard and black ink
Charcoal pencil and water to get the smudged look
White acrylic paint for inside of circles
Home made circle stencil
Light Yellow acrylic paint and my fingers to apply all over
Handwritten verse on white cardstock and cut into strips.  Use charcoal pen to shade around strips.

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!