Friday, September 23, 2016

Katie's World 12 Year Anniversary Crop

We did it!  We Cropped 'til We Dropped!

We met a lot of really, really nice ladies.  I learned how to use the Cricut Explore Air, finished a lot of layouts and even started a cute mini Disney scrapbook.

Unfortunately, photos of our "while you were in the hospital" adventure were not printed correctly so I need to return them to Walgreens.  I was so surprised since I always get my pictures printed there and they always do a great job. 

Here's a quick video flip through of the pages I completed:

Definitely a crop worth going to.  Katie has many crops so we'll try to go to more in the future.  She's a great young host and store owner.  We enjoyed our time and felt very welcome by all.


Katie has a lot of cute Disney layouts and amazing mini scrapbooks.  Wow!  I mean, WOW!  If you live near Stockton, CA, they are worth checking out.  She also has a Facebook page; Katie's World.


Fall is here and I am so excited!  It rained yesterday with temperatures in the 70's but today it's supposed to shoot back up to the 90's.  That's ok...as long as it cools down in the evenings.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!