Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #21

It's Wednesday and there's a new challenge on the Decorate to Celebrate challenge site.  This week's winner will receive a digi stamp from Stamp Prints.  She has lovely images to choose from.

Although I like to concentrate on 3D pieces or cards with something a little extra, I had a hard time with this one.  I'm not sure why since I love this heart image.  In fact, I printed and colored a lot and love how they turned out.  I wanted to make one of those cool spinner cards.  Not bad for my first try.  I'm gonna make the hearts a little smaller and make some more.  That's the cool thing about digi stamps, you can print the image(s) any size you want.


I also made these little gift tags/cards.  I think these are super cute especially for a gift tag.


I used an assortment of markers I have, used Wink of Stella for glitter accents and also some diamond glaze to add dimension to some of the flowers and the bird.  I didn't take a photo, but I also added one of these hearts to a plain gift bag.

Now it's your turn!!  Join the Decorate to Celebrate challenge by linking your masterpiece here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!