Monday, November 28, 2016

Water coloring, Doodling, and Coloring OH MY!

I had a lot of fun making these cards.  These first two are using a coloring page.  I colored with markers and cut them down to size.  I love the embellishment clusters I made on these.  They were made using a regular doiley, metallic doiley (SU!), three different washi tapes.


These next two were made after I watched a Youtube video on doodling.  I wasn't intentionally making these for cards, but I really liked the way they turned out so there you go.  LOL. Originally, I was going to leave it color-free, but decided last minute to add the watered down distress ink spray.



And the last two... one was a leftover piece of water coloring I did awhile ago.  I added some embellishments to complete it and the other was again some doodling but this time a mandala.  (Is that what they are called??). I punched 2 3/4" circles and then started drawing while on a road trip to visit my mother-in-law.  I made a few of these but only made the one card.



It's funny how I always feel like I don't have certain items, etc, but once I start digging through my stash, I find all these elements to make awesome embellishments.  Silly me!

I'm entering the mandala card in the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  Click HERE to get to the site.  Here's the sketch I followed:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!