Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry, merry Christmas everyone!  I still can't believe Christmas is already here.  I have so much to do in so little time but that's ok.  Thankfully I'm off work and have all day.


I always try to make at least one new decoration for Christmas.  This year, I made the wreath around the deer head.  I also made a swag for my entryway.




Best Wishes for a Peaceful and Prosperous Holiday!

The wreath was made using the Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge.  The swag was made using the Art Philosophy holly leaf.  The rest was a random assortment of supplies from the Command Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!