Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Be a Unicorn

I created another journal page and I love it!




I added the white "cloud" once I realized I didn't like the large black masses.  After I added the white, it made me think "cloud", and then the whole thing just came together.


The unicorn is from the Zoobaloo Cricut Cartridge and the sentiment is from CTMH "Unicorn Dreams" hostess stamp set.


I learned a new thing!  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white tissue.  Cut it out as close to the letters as possible and then glued it on the page.  The tissue paper disappears on the canvas.  LOVE IT!


I plan to frame this piece and give it to my niece for her 12th birthday.  I figured she'd love the colorful piece of art.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the fabulous sentiment!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!