Monday, January 9, 2017

Design Team: Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (AKA: FCCB)

I am so excited to announce that I'm a part of the Design Team for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!  I applied for their Design Team call and they emailed me last week!  I am a HUGE fan of the machine and love all things Cricut!  I cannot wait to start creating items for them.


If you have a Cricut and want to join the fun, enter these bi-monthly challenges with me!  Click here to get there:  http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/


My first assignment is in February so I'll see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Dorlene! I love my Cricut and look forward to seeing what you share! I'll even play along when I can! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on your new DT!! I was on that team years ago and loved it!! I haven't used my Cricut in so long...I need to dust it off and take it for a spin!! I can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!