Sunday, April 30, 2017

Virtual Scrapbooking Night (VSBN) Variety B

I'm so glad I was invited to play at the Virtual Scrapbooking Nights in Splitcoaststampers.  It's not an exclusive group, just one that I didn't know about.  LOL

Since I joined in the month of April so late, I was only able to complete two of the challenges.  I posted my Variety A (1st Challenge) earlier and this is my Variety B (2nd challenge) layout.  This one was to use bundles of three.

As you can tell from the photo, I created three areas of embellishment clusters.  Each cluster has three items...washi tape, enamel dots and a patterned paper punched circle.

I love those photo booth photos taken at my SIL's surprise 60th birthday party.  So fun!!
That gorgeous doily was cut using my Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  The title says "Be Your Beautiful Self".

This was a pretty simple layout to create.  I layered some scrap pieces of black/white patterned paper, vellum w/gold highlights, doily & the embellishment clusters.  I layered the photo booth photos so that the top photo covered the right hand "title".  It worked out perfect.

2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love the design and that gorgeous doily!! Beautiful layout!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout. Love the photos and the pretty design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!