Saturday, May 6, 2017

Just Farting Around

Just farting around with my Cricut and this happened...


I cut the rose image on freezer paper to make a stencil.  This is an old t-shirt that I had cut up (see the strips in the back) and use as jammies.  After ironing the stencil on the shirt, I tucked an old towel in it and then sprayed some bleach. 


I LOVE IT!  Now I need to make one for realsies!


The rose image is from Cricut Access so I don't know the actual cartridge.  Be on the look out for more of these stenciled shirts in the future!


Maybe a future instructional video??  We'll see :)


Speaking of Cricut projects...don't forget to join the FCCB #300 challenge.  We are giving away a new Cricut and more!
BTW - I'm out in the mountains at a Scrapbooking Retreat.  I'll post photos of my completed layouts/projects when I return on Monday.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!