Friday, May 19, 2017

May Sketch Challenges and Layouts

New layouts using various sketches.

The first one is from the Stick It Down website.  Here's the sketch & my layout.  I love the side borders.  I gathered black/white, gold and purple papers to make these.  The Happy Birthday and Party Time embellies were cut using the free Cricut Access images. The Birthday Girl title is from the Storybook cartridge.  Besides the cool side borders I basically did a mosaic look on this double page layout.

 

What a great way to use up scraps!  This was such a fun party and one that my SIL needed.  I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I just didn't have time.

And this one is from the Stuck?! Site.  Sketch & Layout:

I love the embellishment cluster on the top right side.  I had a lot of fun making clusters while working on the cruise album.  The life preserver is from the Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge.

Cartridges Used:
Life's A Beach
Storybook
Cricut Access Free Images


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Beautiful design! Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow both of our layouts are lovely! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love the fun embellishments! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!