Thursday, June 1, 2017

Creative With Stamps; June Fruit Challenge

This month's challenge at the Creative With Stamps site is FRUIT.  I decided to use grapes in honor of the upcoming Wine Tasting Bridal Shower for my soon to be daughter-in-law.  I was gifted this stamp from Rubber Paws (read more about her HERE and HERE or click on the Rubber Paws label to the right) and decided to use it as the background of this card.
Close Up:
Pile of products used (I forgot to include the pencil I used for squiggles):

Water coloring, inking, paint drops, embossing, doodling - I just love mixed media cards!


Now it's your turn...click on over to the Creative With Stamps site and link up your card.  I am always so amazed at the level of artwork being linked on this challenge site.  If you don't join the link, click on over for inspiration.  Leave comments - everyone loves comments - and have fun!

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty grapes and the beautiful colors!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, I love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow with that adorable stamp and you stamped it many times you made really a wonderful card
    love the mixed media and texture on your card too my friend
    happy colors and love to see what you have used on this card cool idea....
    I was forget posting my card yesterday
    today my Fruit card is in my blog...if you like to visit me back I am soo happy teamie
    hugs from teamie
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fruit card. Love the gold and purple together. Great stamping and creating. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the techniques!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty 'Fruit" card, Dorlene! Love your color combo and sweet design. Likin' those pencil squiggles too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! So much texture!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!