Wednesday, June 21, 2017

WOYWW #421

Happy Wednesday and WOYWW #421 (I feel like I skipped a Wednesday)!
I've been busy making items for an upcoming "Shopping at The Ranch" event in my town. I wasn't going to participate this year since I'm so busy right now, but the person who hosts this event, contacted me & personally invited me.  Since I was flattered, I said yes.


Luckily, I have plenty in stock items.  She asked if I had any planner items and don't.  But...now I do!


Here are some labels that I made by copying my original art pieces onto different size labels. The top left labels are approx. 1x2.5, the top right are approx. 2x3 and the lower 3 are approx. 3/4x1.5.  Those are my favorites.
Sample of what's in each pack.

Assortment Packs
I also made some washi tape cards.  Each of these "cards" has five 20" strips of different washi tapes.
These are just samples.  I made plenty more.

If I have time, I will also make some decorated paper clips.  Besides these, I'll have cards, mini scrapbooks, layouts, journals, bookmarks, etc.on my table.  It's supposed to be over 100 degrees this weekend so that'll be fun...it's an outdoor event but luckily in the evening so it'll cool down a little.

I'm so glad she requested planner items, because I love how they look in my planner.  I don't go all out and decorate it but these labels add some "pretty" on those all white pages.





Now click on over to the Stamping Ground to visit Julia and all the other deskers.  

16 comments:

  1. I love those printed stickers from your artwork. What fabulous ideas you have for items to decorate a planner. Happy WOYWW Sarah #28

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did skip a week, Julia's post is wrong!! love your washi tape cards. I did smile at your comment - Julia's scheduling means I missed top spot, due to being asleep (or probably, trying to get to sleep in the heat!) Helen #8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stickers... Yep I made the same mistake with the week so had to change back... Thank you for kind visit today... I use the fabric dies on my Big Shot... They are fabulous... Have a happy week ahead... May #21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dorlene,

    Good luck at the sale! Please let me know how your items do. I've been getting supplies together to create some junk journals for my Etsy shop. I have so many ideas and no time (right now). I'll be retiring in July so I'm hoping to get my craft on in a big way!

    I had my link going to an old WOYWW post - if you try it again you'll go to the right one. I also show my planner and some of the decorations I use. Funny we both did that this week!!!

    Stay cool this weekend; glad the craft fair is in the late afternoon.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to have been invited to provide some crafting items...I didn't even know you could make washi tape! (I'm not a paper crafter at all, you see!) and the stickers are a great idea. Hope it all goes well!
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have quite the assortment of goodies to sell! I'm hoping to start planning on an open house for our catalog reveal now that I just finished my 4 card samples for a class the end of July. Thanks for the visit and I hope you have a great week!
    Carol N #29

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great workdesk TFS xx Jan 31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving what you've done with the art work, great labels. The washi tape cards are fun too. Have a great woyww, thanks for the visit to mine and happy crafting, Angela x22x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great tags to add to a journal. Good luck staying cool at your event.

    Have a great day!
    Diane F #27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dorlene, Good luck at the event.

    I like the planner stickers.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work and how great that you were personally invited - very flattering. I love the labels and the washi cards - I'm sure they'll fly off the table. Hope it all goes well, have a good week,
    Diana #23

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes busy busy busy, Sorlenhe, love the planner items, great use of washi too, thanks fir sharing, Shaz.x 24

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the sale, sounds like you should have a lot of sales. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those look really fun!! Happy rest of the week! WOYWW xo Cheetarah #36

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish you luck at the sale... Have a happy week ahead... May #21

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope the event went well for you, love the way your planner bits and bobs turned out too :)

    Sorry I'm late, hope your week has been good.

    Carmen x #32

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!