Friday, July 28, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday 2

Happy Friday everyone! Did you have a great week?


This week I am especially thankful for the staff at UCSF Mission Bay Medical Center. My oldest son had surgery on Monday and they were wonderful. He has regular surgeries since 1986. He has a reoccurring medical condition that needs constant care. Thankfully it's nothing life threatening (as long as we continue treatment) nor disabling, but it still takes a toll on him. I don't want to get into the long story for this particular surgery, but basically THANK YOU to his doctor and her staff.  You have no idea how much we appreciate what you have done for him...for us.



This week:
I'm still participating in the daily ICAD challenge. I'm also catching up on my scrapbooking. Payday is coming up and I'm always thankful for this day! We saw two different live bands over the weekend and danced a lot!







I got to spend unexpected time with two of my sisters. It was so much fun laughing and acting silly.
I'm on Book #13 in our annual Summer Reading Marathon and Carly is right on my tail.


Please comment on what you're thankful for this week.  I look forward to hearing all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!