Friday, August 4, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #3

Happy Thankful Friday! I hope you join me in commenting what you are thankful for this week. I love this idea since there are so many little things to be thankful for all the time. This weekly series reminds me to be thankful for big things but also the little things.


This week I'm thankful for AIR CONDITIONING.  LOL  We have had multiple days of triple digits this week and I am so thankful for our A/C unit! 


A few years back, ours went out right in the middle of summer. We live in an area that gets HOT. It was horrible - we went two years without A/C since it was so expensive! We finally got it fixed and now realize how blessed we are to have it.
Now it's your turn...what are you thankful for this week? Share in the comment section.  I'd love to hear all about it!


2 comments:

  1. I can relate. I was not without A/C for that long, but any time without it when you live in a hot climate is so draining. Thankful for so many things. The list is a mile long, but today, thankful for my oneline blogging friends. Love seeing all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Margaret. I'll tell stories to my DH and say my friend...and he says, they are not my friends since I never met them. I always reply, yes they are! In fact some of you, I "speak" to more than my local friends. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!