Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sketches in Thyme PL Challenge #87

For the second Sketches in Thyme PL sketch in October, I used a purchased 4x6 PL card and embellished it using scraps from other layouts.
It's hard to go wrong with the black/red/white/gold color scheme. I love how this turned out! I typed an assortment of wedding words and printed them on white cardstock. Then I just cut them out as needed. I'm almost done with the wedding album and will be posting a flip through soon! My goal is to finish before the holidays.


Now back to the sketch:
And my card:
Final layout:

I love how you don't necessarily need to use these sketches/cards in a pocket layout. They go just as well in a 12x12 layout!
Click on over to Sketches in Thyme PL challenge site for more inspiration.

UPDATE:  I was the winner in this months' challenge!


1 comment:

  1. Your card and your layout are beautiful! Love your little word "stickers" and the color combo is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!