Friday, October 13, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #13 on Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th! No, I'm not superstitious, but everyone notices when it's Friday the 13th - don't they?
Well, here's to another Friday and upcoming weekend. I am thankful this week for all the new females in our life. I'm a mother of three boys and one daughter. As you can imagine, my life has been dominated with a male presence and that is ok.


During the week, DS1 and DS2 work out of the area so they get home late and DS3 works at night. This Monday was hubby's birthday so as always, I make a special dinner, we sing "Happy Birthday" & then cake and ice cream. This year, we had DIL, granddaughter, future DIL and her little sister plus of course me and our daughter. A house full of girls!  LOL


So thank you Lord for blessing me with a house full of boys AND girls!


Now it's your turn...write in the comments what you are thankful for this week.  Big or small, we are grateful for them all! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my family and friends!! Happy Friday the 13th!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!