Friday, January 5, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #25

This has been a tough week. My sister-in-law lost her battle with ovarian cancer last Saturday. I't so thankful that we spent the day before with her. During that time, I had some time with her alone. I don't know if she heard or understood what I told her, but she would squeeze my hand and look over to me at all the right moments so I feel like she did.

There's a photo that a dear friend of ours send us when my mother-in-law passed away and I absolutely love it. It really does help when we lose a loved one.

I can see Beverly hugging the Lord and then soul-training her way into heaven with the angels and other loved ones surrounding her!  She loved to dance and that's how we'll remember her.

Hug your loved ones. Things can change in a blink of an eye. Cancer does suck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!