Monday, January 15, 2018

Using My Stash & The Gelli Plate

Whew! I'm on a roll! I'm sure like many of you, I have too much good stuff! I tried to get rid of things, but it's hard when you love it all. I mean isn't that the reason I bought the stuff in the first place? So instead of giving stuff away or (God forbid) tossing. I grabbed my package of K & Company embellishments and added layers onto a gelli print base. Once I found layers that were pleasing to (my) the eye, I adhered and added some quotes using the Tim Holtz small talk pad. Have I told you how much I LOVE those quotes? Well I do.

I love how many of the die cuts have gold highlights. All four below and close ups of each:





Don't they have a updated vintage look? Wait...is that an oxymoron? LOL

Anyhow I love how they look and will be adding them to my "For Sale" card rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!