Friday, April 13, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #38

Another Friday! I had a busy week and I'm so glad it's Friday. As most of us know, next week, April 17th, taxes are due. We have to pay...yup, long are the days when we had our four big tax deductions. We've had to pay for the past seven or eight years. So normally I would never be thankful for Tax Day, but you know what...I'm turning over a new leaf and actually being thankful for taxes due.

Taxes due means that we were fortunate enough to make money...to be employed...to be blessed. I may not ever say this again, but what the heck, why not be thankful for taxes due?!

I'm hoping many of you had much more than that to be thankful for this week.  Share in the comments what you're thankful for this week.

1 comment:

  1. what a positive spin! we always owe and we still have one kiddo at home! I look at it as I would rather have my money all year long as opposed to letting the IRS borrow it. but being thankful to be employed is even better!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!