Saturday, May 12, 2018

Paper Bag Album Fun

Hey there! I made another paper bag album and decided to film it. I started out by placing some of my gelli prints to the album pages, front and back covers. If you have ever played with the gelli plate, you know that it's so easy to get a little carried away and make a ton of sheets. Not that I'm complaining. They are great starting points for all kinds of projects...including this one!

Once I covered all ten inside pages and both covers, I continued the mixed media fun and decorated/embellished/mixed media'd each page. The following video shows how I did it.

Take a look:

It's still not done since I need to include photos, quotes, etc. to complete the "Things I Love" mini album.

I really like how it's turning out! I may need to make more of these.

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you won't miss any of my crazy & goofy videos. All I can say is that I'm learning!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!